westdance-announce: School demo for a "Ren Fair" day

Rachael Keish rachael_keish at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 12 10:30:37 PDT 2004

Hello all-
I am passing on a request for teachers and potentially a fighting demo from
Dan Rayna, a local teacher who is organizing a Ren Fair day with educational
classes.  Please respond directly to him at danrayna at sbcglobal.net or by
phone at (408) 378-3336 (evening) if you are available to help!
What: School Ren Fair Day Teachers needed - all late period
crafts/activities are of interest, including weaving, dancing,
calligraphy....you name it, they would like teachers!!.  Also interest in a
fighting demo!!

When: Friday, May 21st to teach 3-4 half hour classes to rotating groups of
students, and potentially do a lunch time fighting demo to the full
adssembly

Where: South Bay (sorry, I forgot to write down the name of the school)

I know this is a weekday, but PLEASE contact Mr. Reyna directly for more
details if you can make it!

In service,
Marguerite du Royon