westdance-announce: Reminder: Golden Rivers Dance Practice

Kevin Ellingson klellingson at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 15 08:48:42 PST 2004

Greetings,

A reminder that Golden Rivers Dance practice will be held this week on Tuesday,
March 16 at 7:00 p.m. at the Community Room at the Arden-Dimick Library.  The library
is on Watt Ave at the corner of Northop Ave in Sacramento.

Please come out and dance.  Turnout has been low recently.  Last month, only one
other person showed up, so we did not get to do any dancing.

Also, I wanted to let you know in advance that we will need someone to run the practice
next month, for I will be away on vacation.

For more infomation or directions, please contact Harold von Rheinfelden at klellingson
at earthlink.net (substitute @ for at and take out the spaces).