westdance-announce: Fw: Reminder: Golden Rivers Dance Practice

Kevin Ellingson klellingson at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 15 12:30:19 PST 2003

I know it been awhile.  Golden Rivers Dance Practice is now occurring once a month, on the third Tuesday of each month.  Tomorrow is the third Tuesday, so we will be having a dance practice.

The practice is held at the community room of the Arden-Dimick Library, located at 891 Watt Ave, at the corner of Northrop.  Practice will begin at 7:00 p.m.  We have the room until 10:00 p.m.

For more information or directions, contact Harold von Rheinfelden at klellingson at earthlink.net.