westdance-announce: FW: Reminder: Golden Rivers Dance Practice This Tuesday

Kevin Ellingson klellingson at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 19 22:02:55 PDT 2003

> I want to remind you all that on this Tuesday, being the third of the
month, there will be a Dance Practice.  It will be held at the usually
location, the Community Room at the Arden-Dimick Library, which is located
at 891 Watt Ave, at the intersection of Northrop Ave (Please see below for
directions).

> Practice starts at 7:00 p.m., or as soon thereafter as we have a quorum.
We will be concentrating on three of the dances that will be Pied d'Argent
competitions next year, Heart's Ease, Gathering Peascods, and Earl of
Salisbury Pavanne.  I hope to see many of you there.  The more, the merrier.

> Directions:
>
> From Hwy 50:  Exit at Watt Ave and go North on Watt.  Go to Northrop and
turn left, and then make a left turn into the parking lot.  The Community
Room is on the side of the library nearest to Northrop.  The main part of
the library will be closed, but the Community Room will be open.

> From I-80:  Exit at Watt Ave. and go South on Watt.  Continue on Watt
Ave. past Arden Way to Northop Ave.  Turn right at Northrop and left into
the parking lot of the library.

Rheinfelden at klellingson at earthlink.net.