westdance-announce: College of Dance Activities for August

Greg Lindahl lindahl at pbm.com
Wed Jul 30 15:37:46 PDT 2003

Most of this was mentioned recently, but hey:

The Shire of Ecorngil is holding a Dance/Games/Arts event on
August 2. Classes start at noon, and we expect lots of dancing.
Info was posted by Marguerite at:
http://westdance.org/pipermail/westdance/2003/000005.html

The Pied d'Argent competition for Purgatorio is Pease Bransle, but we
need a volunteer to run it; Purg is in Crescent City CA, on the
Oregon border.

I'm threatening to drive to the Collegium Caidis on September 27-28,
to teach some classes, and I'll have room for passengers. The
full classlist is at: http://www.sca-caid.org/collegium/

Does anyone know the autocrats for the 2 "Masked Balls" on October 25?
One is Allyshia, the other is Darkwood.

For full details, please see http://westdance.org/activities.html --
and if I've missed anything, please let me know!

-- Gregory