scabooks:Hello

Greg Lindahl lindahl at pbm.com
Fri Sep 5 01:38:28 PDT 2003

On Fri, Sep 05, 2003 at 06:08:57PM +1000, tracey sawyer wrote:

> Hi - I joined this list ages ago, but have never received anything -
> no digests, no single messages.

Welcome to the list! I hadn't set it to tell me about new subscribers, so I
didn't realize that anyone had subscribed.

We've got 7 subscribers; a very modest start.

Have you looked around the webpages at http://aands.org/books.html ?
I'm very interested in feedback and suggestions.

In another day or two a Middle English dictionary will go up for
proofreading on the www.pgdp.net distributed proofreading site. I have
a couple of books in my queue for scanning; would you be interested in
finding, copying, and perhaps scanning some out-of-copyright books?

-- Gregory