scabooks-announce: Books currently being proofread

Greg Lindahl lindahl at pbm.com
Sun May 23 15:07:10 PDT 2004

There are a bunch of interesting books being proof-read in the 1st
round on www.pgdp.net right now:

# The Poetical Works of John Skelton (2 of 2) (ca. 1560-1529)
# Discvrsos Sobre El Arte Del Danzado (1642)
# Caxton's Book of Courtesye (etiquette for kids) (1477)
# Prefaces and prologues to famous books, by William Caxton (late 15th c)
# Various plays by Beaumont and Fletcher (Elizabethan)

About 1/2 of our list has signed up to proofread there.

I've added a "What's New" section to my list of pre-1650 books at the
"Online Books page" hosted by the University of Pennsylvania. You can
find this below

http://aands.org/onlinebooks.html

or directly at

http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/onlinebooks/