pennsicdance: Survey about the Grand Ball

European Dance Pennsic War pennsic.eurodance at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 15:21:05 PDT 2013

Greetings!

As part of our Pennsic wrap-up this year, my staff and I are examining
certain activities sponsored by the Pennsic School of European Dance,
looking for ways to improve them next year. Our focus at this time is the
Grand Ball, and for this activity we would greatly appreciate all the
feedback we can get. I have put together a short (7 question) survey of
some of our options for next year's Grand Ball. Please take a minute to
give us your feedback!
http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/1384908/Pennsic-Grand-Ball

Thank you all for your input! Please feel free to pass this survey along to
anyone you think may be interested.

THL Margherita Battistina (Margaret Roe)
Dean of the School of European Dance