pennsicdance: Pennsic Dance Evening Revels

European Dance Pennsic War pennsic.eurodance at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 12:28:31 PDT 2013

Greetings unto the Pennsic dance community and beyond!

I have one last piece of the Pennsic Dance Pavilion activities I’d like to
tell you about: our revels.  This year, we will have Open Dancing from
Tuesday, July 23 through Friday, July 26 starting at 9 pm, and again on
Wednesday, July 31 at about 10:30 pm (immediately following the ball).  In
addition, we will have seven balls, including our classics (the Grand Ball
and the Beginner’s Ball), two balls recreated from period (the Ulm Ball and
a new one - A Ball in the Style of Henri III, 1584-1585), and three themed
balls (the English Ball, the 15th Century Ball, and Cupid’s Arrow)  Our
revels schedule is below:

> Open Dancing: Tuesday, July 23 through Friday, July 26 (Monday if the
floor is ready)
> All Ages Revel: Saturday, July 27, 4pm
> Cupid's Arrow: Saturday, July 27, 9pm
> Beginners' Ball, Sunday, July 28, 9pm
> English Ball: Monday, July 29, 9pm
> Grand Ball (in the Great Hall): Tuesday, July 30, 9pm
> A Ball in the Ulm Style: Wednesday, July 31, noon
> A Ball in the Style of Henri III, 1584-1585: Wednesday, July 31, 9pm
(followed by Open Dancing at 10:30pm)
> 15th-Century Ball: Thursday, August 1, 9pm

So, come join the fun, learn a new dance, show off an old favorite, or just
come to make new friends!  I looking forward to seeing you there.

May you find joy in every step!

Margaret

THL Margherita Battistina (Margaret Roe)
Dean of the School of European Dance, Pennsic 42