pennsicdance: Volunteers Needed - Pennsic Dance Floor

European Dance Pennsic War pennsic.eurodance at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 12:55:34 PDT 2013

Greetings unto the Pennsic dance community and beyond!

This year’s adjusted Pennsic schedule has had impacts all around the event,
and we are no exception.  In order to run our usual schedule of events, we
have had to compact the time available for Floor setup and teardown.  So, I
really need your help!  If you will be on site on Sunday, July 21 or
Friday, August 2, please come out to the Dance Pavilion to help!  Setup and
breakdown both begin at 9am and run until it’s done.  There are a variety
of tasks to do – we could use people who can sweep, fold and unfold tarps,
carry floorboards, use a drill, and so much more!  If you happen to have a
cordless drill, that would also be a big help to us.

Any and all help we receive is greatly appreciated.

Margaret

THL Margherita Battistina (Margaret Roe)
Dean of the School of European Dance, Pennsic 42