pennsicdance: Someone to lead the pit for Wednesday July 31st, 9-10:30 pm

Aaron Elkiss aelkiss at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 15:30:22 PDT 2013

Hi,

I am looking for someone to lead the pit for Mistress Felice's Henri
III ball. (This is the same night as Cynnabar's Drunken Court as well
as Midnight Madness so while I'll try to be there I can't commit to
it, nor can I guarantee that I'll be sober when I do show up...)

In a nutshell the responsibilities are basically just to coordinate
with Mistress Felice on desired roadmaps, tempos, and number of
repeats and to communicate that to the other musicians. If you don't
know her, Mistress Felice is very friendly and easy to work with.

The set list is short (this is a shorter ball than usual; it will be
followed up by open dancing.)

Pavan (Belle Qui)
Quadran Pavane
Lorayne Alman
New Alman
Tinternell
Horses Bransle
Mixed Bransle Suite (Official, Pease, Montarde, and Maltese)
Torch Bransle
Mixed Bransle Suite (Cassandra, Pinagay, Charlotte, Aridan, War)
Courante
La Volta (two of them)
Galliard (three of them)

Please let me know ASAP if you're interested.

Thanks!

Aaron Drummond
Barony of Cynnabar
Music Coordinator, Pennsic School of European Dance