pennsicdance: Are you teaching a dance NOT on this list?

Ian Engle ianengle at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 3 07:43:21 PDT 2013

   I'm teaching the Haye Bransle. I don;t know if anyone wants to add it to a
   ball, but it couldn't hurt to have the music in the pile.
   Oh, and unless someone can recommend for me a good recording of the music
   for the Haye Bransle, I could use a live musician for my Friday at Noon
   class. I'll buy dinner by way of reimbursement [biggrin.png]
   --Sion