pennsicdance: Are you teaching a dance NOT on this list?

Aaron Elkiss aelkiss at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 06:42:55 PDT 2013

Dear Pennsic Dance Teachers,

If you are teaching a dance that is NOT on this list and would like music
included in the Pennsic Pile for it, please let me know ASAP and no later
than June 8th.

Even more importantly, if you plan to include a dance in a ball set with an
open band that is not on a list, I also need to know that (but I think I've
been in contact with everyone who does not have a ball list posted)

Pennsic Pile 42 Table of Contents (Provisional)

Adson's Sarabande
All in a Garden Green
Allegrezza d'Amore
Alta Regina
Amoroso
Anello
Ardente Sola
Argeers
Ballo del Fiore
Belfiore
Bella Gioiosa
Bizzarria d'Amore
Black Alman
Black Nag
Boatman
Bransles: Double, Single, Gay, Burgundian, Poictou, Scottish, Triory,
Maltese (Arbeau), Washerwoman's, Pease, Hermit's, Clog, Horse's, Official,
Cassandra, Pinagay, Charlotte, War, Aridan, Montarde, Torche
Broome (The Bonny Bonny Broome)
Caccia d'Amore, La
Canaries
Candida Luna
Castellana, La
Chestnut
Chiara Stella
Chirintana
Chirping of the Nightingale
Cleves, Danse de
Colonesse
Confesse
Contentezza d'Amore
Conto dell'Orco, Il
Contrapasso
Courante
Cuckolds All A Row
Cupido
Danse de Cleves
Daphne
Dargason
Dolce Amoroso Fuoco
Earl of Essex Measure
Faine I Would
Fedelta
Fiamma d'Amore
Figlia di Guielmina
Filles a Marier
Fine Companion, The
Fiore, Ballo del
Fulgente Stella
Furioso All'Italiana
Galliard (improvised)
Gathering Peascods
Gelosia
Glory of the West
Goddesses
Gracca Amorosa
Gratiosa
Grene Gynger
Grimstock
Half Hannikin
Hearts' Ease
Hit and Miss (to Daphne)
Horses Bransle
Hyde Park
If All the World Were Paper
Jenny Pluck Pears
Jouyssance Vous Donneray
Lauro
Leoncello Vecchio
Lightly Love
Lo Spagnoletto
Lorayne Alman
Lord of Carnarvan's Jigg
Lull Me Beyond Thee
Ly Bens Distonys
Madam Sosilia Alman
Mage on a Cree
Maraviglia d'Amore
Marchesana
Mercantia
Merry Merry Milkmaids
Millison's Jigg
Montarde Bransle
My Lady Cullen
New Alman
New Bo Peep, The
New Yer
Newcastle
Nonesuch
Official Bransle
Old Alman
Old Measures Suite
Old Mole
Pavane (improvised)
Parson's Farewell
Passo e Mezzo
Petit Riens
Petite Rose
Picking of Sticks (to Lavena/ Picking of Sticks)
Piva (improvised)
Pizochara
Quadran Pavane
Queen's Alman