pennsicdance: Dance Practices of the Known World

European Dance Pennsic War pennsic.eurodance at gmail.com
Mon May 13 12:12:39 PDT 2013

Greetings unto the dance community of Pennsic and beyond!

Last year, Lady Sonya Flickr (Patches) came forward with a fantastic idea
to display in the Pennsic Dance Pavilion: a map of the Known World with all
regular local dance practices marked on it!  A group of us have already
been working toward this goal, but now I am seeking your help.  We have
come up with a list of the known dance practices, based upon our own
knowledge and the information available on local groups' websites, but I
don't want to miss any.  So, if you have a practice as part of your local
group or you know where there is one nearby, please go check the list to
see if its on it:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AptOtfNQcJ1XdGNRYVlrbkl2LUJ6OFU3SUx6VzlENVE&output=html

If your practice is missing from this list, please contact me with the
necessary infroamtion at pennsic.eurodance at gmail.com.

Thanks for everyone's help!
Margaret

THL Margherita Battistina (Margaret Roe)
Dean of the School of European Dance, Pennsic 42