pennsicdance: Classes Scheduled for Pennsic School of European Dance

European Dance Pennsic War pennsic.eurodance at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 08:12:08 PDT 2013

I am very happy to announce that the class schedule for the Pennsic School
of European Dance is now complete, and has been sent off for the printers!
 Teachers, you can check your own schedule through
http://thing.pennsicuniversity.org/ , and the official schedule will be up
on our website, http://pennsicdance.aands.org/ , in just a few days!

In the coming weeks, I will post about some of the fantastic opportunities
and events we are offering this year, but for now, I would simply like to
thank everyone who helped make this year possible!

THL Margherita Battistina (Margaret Roe)
Dean of the School of European Dance, Pennsic 42