pennsicdance: The End is Here! Register to Teach Pennsic Dance Classes

European Dance Pennsic War pennsic.eurodance at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 19:15:47 PDT 2013

The deadline for registering for Pennsic Dance Classes if you want them in
the book is now here!  Classes need to be in tomorrow, April 15th!  You can
still register classes after tomorrow, but they may not show up in the book.

If you haven't registered to teach a class, please consider doing so.  We
have quite a few slots still available, though the good ones go quick in
the final days.  We do still have vacancies in the Beginner's Dance Track
and the Youth Dance Track, so please email me directly if you are
interested.  If you still aren't sure what to teach, go check out what
dances are being done in the balls this year, at
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AptOtfNQcJ1XdDVqSWNYVnJCRm9XUWxKdkpQc0dubWc#gid=0

If you *have* registered for a class already, please take this opportunity
to double check the dates you will be available under your Instructor
Profile.  We try very hard to meet the times you request in your class
registration, but if that is not possible, we then go by the date your
profile says you will be in attendance.

And one final reminder:  I have seen a few people mention the times their
classes have been scheduled to be taught.  Please remember that all class
days and times are still subject to change.  The new registration system is
great at helping us avoid conflicts with other University tracks (which we
had to manually check in the past), but in gaining the lovely new features
of this system, we have lost some old ones we used to depend on for
scheduling.  Please bear with us as Lorenzo, and especially I, learn this
new system.

Thank you all for your support!
Margaret

THL Margherita Battistina (Margaret Roe)
Dean of the School of European Dance, Pennsic 42