pennsicdance: Pennsic Dance Tracks

European Dance Pennsic War pennsic.eurodance at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 12:21:27 PDT 2013

Fun Fact #4:  Last year, beginner level classes had the highest attendance
in every genre of dance but English Country.

Clearly, beginner classes are an important offering in the Dance Pavilion
and what better class to teach then one of the Beginner Track classes?  Or,
if you’ll be at Pennsic the first week, why not teach our up-and-coming
dancers through this year’s Youth Track?  We have a total of 24 track
classes to fill.  Email our Schedule Coordinator, Master Lorenzo Petrucci
at ben at houseofpung.net if you’d like to volunteer.

Only 31 days left to register your class!

THL Margherita Battistina (Margaret Roe)

Dean of the School of European Dance, Pennsic 42