pennsicdance: Pennsic Dance

Margaret Roe mlysett at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 11 13:30:23 PST 2013

Unto
to dance community of Pennsic and beyond, does Lady Margherita Battistina send
warmest holiday greetings!

It
is my great honor to serve you all as the Dean of the School of European Dance
for Pennsic 42.

would like to thank Master Lorenzo Petrucci for his service as last year’s
Dean, as well as all of the staff and volunteers who worked tirelessly to make
Pennsic Dance happen.  It is the support
and service of so many of you that make the Pennsic School of Dance such a
wonderful experience for all, and for every way you contribute, no matter how
great or small, I would like to express my sincere gratitude.

As
we move into the New Year, we must begin to consider how each of us shall
participate in the coming Pennsic.  If
you have interest in serving in any manner in the dance pavilion, or have comments
or suggestions about things you would like included in this year’s offerings,
please email me at mlysett at yahoo.com.  Every opinion is important to me – we cannot always know where we have room
to grow without your input.

look forward to working with all of you this year.

THL
Margherita Battistina (Margaret Roe)