pennsicdance: Absolute Beginner

Rebecca Friedman rebeccaanne3 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 17:14:24 PDT 2012

So, I seem to be teaching it this year, and I've never done so before! I
also haven't attended it, so I'm not quite sure what's appropriate. If I
were designing a class for absolute beginners, I'd pick pantomime bransles
- that's what I've had most luck with in the past. Probably Washerwoman's,
Horses' and Peas. Would that be appropriate, or would I be doubling someone
else/are there specific expectations for Absolute Beginner? If so, could
someone tell me what they are? Thanks! And sorry for sending this out so
late!

Rebecca