pennsicdance: Any dance classes for the youth at Pennsic this year?

Renee Wendy goddess at oort.com
Wed Apr 18 12:37:45 PDT 2012

In this large country, please notice how segregated children have
become from non-related adults, i.e. the entire adult population.
This trend to segregate children to an island where they interact
with limited people, only in the presence of a parent, is a modern
illness in my opinion, and one of the refreshing parts of Pennsic
is the number of younger animals frisking and gamboling about.

Continuing in the Dance Pavilion traditions of the past (heh heh),
all classes remain adult/child inclusive depending upon ability.
This is my strong preference.  IF those who favor progress feel
compelled to make a change (please consider the irony), perhaps
label the easier classes, "Good for adult and child beginners alike."

Renee Will See You This Pennsic 24/7 Dance Love Hearts To Our Leaders