pennsicdance: Any dance classes for the youth at Pennsic this year?

David Learmonth david.a.learmonth at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 07:34:08 PDT 2012

Well said!  (much better / more succinct than my stream of consciousness
answer).  :)

I think there are quite a few different types of classes that we do run at
Pennsic, and although they have a different focus, it isn't our intent to
segregate.

And definitely some of our best dancers now have been joining the adults
since they were 4 or 5, or younger.

Darius