pennsicdance: Any dance classes for the youth at Pennsic thisyear?

David Friedman ddfr at daviddfriedman.com
Mon Apr 16 23:12:43 PDT 2012

I'm curious why people see this as "children's dance classes" rather
than "novice dance classes." I don't teach dance, but for things I do
teach I don't see any reason to segregate the class by age.

One of the things I like about the Society is that children can be included rather than separated off.

On Mon, 16 Apr 2012 15:09:00 -0400, David Learmonth

It is an excellent idea that we do plan some children's classes into the