pennsicdance: Any dance classes for the youth at Pennsic this year?

Benjamin Pung ben at houseofpung.net
Mon Apr 16 20:06:02 PDT 2012

So far the schedule is still wide open (hint hint). I'm hoping that now that Terp is over I will get a tidal wave of class submissions.

I would be perfectly happy to have children's classes, and if there's room in the schedule an afternoon ball would be great if someone wants to take charge of that.

--Lorenzo