pennsicdance: Water for the tent

Benjamin Pung ben at houseofpung.net
Sun Jan 29 17:30:25 PST 2012

I think the current method should be sufficient for our needs at the moment. A dedicated hose would probably not be a viable option at any rate. We can take a look at things on site this year, but I don't think we really need to add any more complexity to the water retrieval system.

--Lorenzo

>>> http://guillaume.ealdormere.tel