pennsicdance: pdstaff: Pennsic 41 Dance Staff Roll Call

fra. Guillaume di San Marino guillaume_the_dancer at gyges.org
Sat Jan 28 12:41:35 PST 2012

I think the idea of a daily tent coordinator/go to person is a good one.
  There's plenty of us help out.  If nothing else, it will give Gwommy
and the usual suspects a break every once in a while.

I will be glad to offer up a few days making sure what is mentioned
below happens.
--
Guillaume
   http://guillaume.ealdormere.tel