pennsicdance: Pennsic Beginners Ball

Sonya patches023 at verizon.net
Sun Jul 18 08:07:25 PDT 2010

I forgot to mention that if you see that an appropriate dance is missing,
please let me know.  Lord Henry already alerted me to the omission of Petite
Reinse, I've added it to the second set.  I know that the fifth set has more
challenging dances. Last year the floor had really thinned out by then and
mostly the regulars were left. I think with so many "ringers" we can get
through some tougher dances later at night.

YIS,
Patches aka Lady Sonya

Updated dance list

Set I