pennsicdance: Pennsic Beginners Ball

William Bornander wrborn at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 18 06:29:41 PDT 2010

Lady Sonya,

The list of dances is good and I love the introduction you offer... Personally,
I will unfortunately be missing war this year (and I must offer that this email
made me miss it even more...your ball should be awesome!)

Please allow me to offer an unrelated thought to the above and below...
Northpass will be putting on another rendition of the Dance Academy next May (on
the 7th to be sure.) Would you desire to teach at this event? I feel bad that
life interfered with your ability to join us last time and so I wanted to take a
moment to ask if you are interested for next time... As was true in the past I
expect a great number of teachers (between 15 and 20) so this is most certainly
an offer not an imposition. The number of attendees last year was 86 and it is
expected to grow for next time (in part because we seem to be expecting local
support and participation this time.)

Best,
Wilhelm