pennsicdance: Pennsic Beginners Ball

Sonya patches023 at verizon.net
Wed Jul 14 17:27:36 PDT 2010

Please forward if you would like.

What:         Beginners' Ball

Where:        Pennsic in the European Dance Tent

When:         Sunday, August 8 from 9 pm to 2 am

The Beginners Ball is your opportunity to explore the joys of dance
available to all.  Please join us at Pennsic on Sunday August 2 at 9 pm, for
a ball that is open to all levels of dancers (partners and fancy garb not
necessary).  We will dance a lively assortment of dances from Bransles to
English Country to dances from the Inns of Court to some easy Italian
dances.  Is all this meaningless to you? Don't worry as this is a 'teaching'
ball. Beginners more than welcome.  Music will be provided by an open band
assembled at Pennsic.  We welcome musicians to join us in our celebration.
In addition, there will be light refreshments available.  The refreshments
are sponsored in part by Storvik.

As the refreshments are sponsored in part by Storvik, it would be great to
have Storvikii come out to partake in at least the refreshments.  I hope to
see some of you there.

Below is a tentative dance list

Set I

Sellengers Round