pennsicdance: Pennsic Dance teacher registration

Judith Judithsca at aol.com
Sat Feb 20 01:07:20 PST 2010

Greetings!

Teacher registration is always via the main page:
http://www.pennsicwar.org/penn39/AANDS/PENNU/
        They just opened registration. When you register a class, please
ensure that you select "European Dance" as the category, otherwise we will
not receive the class for scheduling in the Pavilion.
    Glad that you are going to attend this year, Lowrie!

Judith