pennsicdance: Beautifying Pennsic

Judith Judithsca at aol.com
Tue Jan 19 01:51:59 PST 2010

I do not think that more medieval-esque lighting is a lower priority. It
fits in nicely with the theme of Beautifying Pennsic. Perhaps some sort of
torch-shaped holder with an electric light bulb, or a medieval-sque
candelabra with electric lighting? I know what is available on this side of
the Atlantic, but not that one. Anybody have ideas?

Judith

  _____