pennsicdance: when is Pennsic 39?

Alex Clark alexbclark at pennswoods.net
Thu Sep 24 11:21:24 PDT 2009

Since the Gregorian 400-year cycle has just enough leap days to come out
to an exact number of full weeks with no remainder days, any schedule
for 400 future (or very recent) Pennsics in a row can be extended to
cover all Pennsics until the end of time. Isn't that nice?

Of course when they change the schedule three years from now that will
cause me to be confused for thousands of years, and all because I had
that stupid perpetual Pennsic schedule.

--
Alex Clark/Henry of Maldon