pennsicdance: Q's about dance at Pennsic

Ben Pung ben at houseofpung.net
Tue May 19 04:14:46 PDT 2009

On May 18, 2009, at 1:57 PM, Krege, Barbara B wrote:

> I am going to Pennsic for the first time ever and I was wondering
> roughly which evening the dances in the barn will start and when
> dance classes might start--if someone knows yet.

I'm not certain what the barn schedule is, but classes will be
starting in the dance tent at 1:00 PM on 7/28 (Wednesday of the first
week), and will start progressively earlier as the war goes on. The
last class of the day will end at 6:00 or 7:00 PM. The first planned
evening ball is on Saturday, 8/1.

We have a full and diverse class schedule this year, so you should be
able to get your fill of dancing. There are over 70 hours of planned
instruction, and six balls to suit every taste.

--Lorenzo Petrucci
Deputy Dance Coordinator, Pennsic 38