pennsicdance: Pennsic Dance 2009

Albert Cofrin acofrin at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 10:21:05 PDT 2009

 So who is coordinating dance this year?

  Istanpitta is going to be back at Pennsic this year and we maybe
interested in doing one of the dance tent balls. Hopefully 15th c. if that
is possible. Same setup as we did the 16th c. a couple of years ago.
Donation tip jar and dance list a couple of months ahead to prepare.

Is this a possibility?

Also the next question. I am a little rusty about the Barn dances. When
do they normally start and is there any possibility of trying to host a
Breton dance night or is that a bit out of the scope of this event. Or do
you have any opinions about that. As I understand the form is very
traditional but not easily documental in terms of when the form came
into being (seems quite medieval in nature but again, not easily documental)

(M. Albretch (Avatar) Catsprey)

Al Cofrin
www.istanpitta.com
281/451-7885