pennsicdance: Modification to Galeran's Basse class at Pennsic

Brian Sidlauskas bsidlauskas at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 12:36:16 PDT 2008

Dear Friends,

In looking over the dance class schedule for Pennsic, I've noticed that
Magistra Judith and I are currently scheduled to teach Lauro back to
back at 10:00 AM and 11:00 AM on Tuesday August 5. I had intended Lauro
to be the last dance in my class (the 10:00 session), and I'm not sure
that we really need to have it taught twice in the same 30 minute block
of time.

As such, I'm altering my class to focus on just the Burgundian
repertoire, and I'm now planning to teach Alenchon, Franchoise Nouvelle
and Dance de Cleves. I think this will add a little more diversity, and
hopefully anyone that really wants to learn Lauro that morning will be
able to stay for Judith's class.

I hope to see many of you soon at Cooper's Lake!

-- Galeran Chanterel