pennsicdance: Prepare for the Caroso Ball

Greg Lindahl lindahl at pbm.com
Fri Jul 11 16:37:03 PDT 2008

If you want to ask for something unusual at the Caroso Ball, please
let me know in advance. I can hunt down music for just about anything
in the 16th century, given notice. Also, the dances that come in
families (Contrapasso, Furioso, Contentezza, etc etc) sometimes have
different repeat structures for different versions, and I don't
necessarily know the version that you do. So, please email me with the
names of the dances you might want to do, and I'll work with you on
the details.

-- Gregory