pennsicdance: Level Ground

David Learmonth david.a.learmonth at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 12:08:05 PDT 2008

Just for interest sake, I remember we looked at trying to level things
out via shimming the floor and such last year, but we did not proceed
with this (other than fixing the holes).

Basically, if you were to prop up the south (road) side enough to even
it out, then it would be an insane tripping / falling hazard.  I think
we figured that the sudden drop off would be something like 6 inches,
so unless we build extra edging and/or steps to enter, it really
wouldn't work.  (and even still it likely wouldn't be safe).

Oh well, just more challenge for the dancers.

Darius