pennsicdance: Dance Floor Maintenance

judithsca at aol.com judithsca at aol.com
Mon Jun 30 09:14:52 PDT 2008

 Regarding levelling the ground...I have been trying to get this accomplished for several years now. They claim that they did so two years ago, and they have told us that we should adjust the floor with boosters where the ground remains insufficiently flat.
?? Perhaps I will try again next year...

Judith