pennsicdance: Dance Floor Maintenance

Ben Cogan donnghaile at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 14:25:14 PDT 2008

Actually subflorring is meant to have carpet on it and walked walked
on.  It's fully stable, but doesn't have pretty finished surfaces.
It's meant to support all the weight, but have something else be the
exposed layer: hardwood, carpet, laminate, lynolium, etc allmost all
of which is not load bearing, just a finishing touch to make it look
good, or soften it up.

Brandubh