pennsicdance: Dance Floor Setup

David Learmonth david.a.learmonth at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 21:52:26 PDT 2007

Ah, thanks for the heads up Judith regarding tear down on Friday.

Well then, so we will sweep and clean up right at 2 pm that day.

Anyone with power tools, please come by at 2 pm to begin removing screws.

Anyone who can help with lifting away floor pieces, come by around
2:45 pm (give or take) and we should be able to have everything up and
away by 4 pm at the latest, likely sooner.

Thanks everyone!

Darius