pennsicdance: Pennsic Dance Classes

judithsca at aol.com judithsca at aol.com
Mon Feb 26 23:41:32 PST 2007

Salve!
   So, the time is drawing closer!  People who area interested in teaching a dance class at Pennsic should start thinking about the specifics thereof, and submit their classes to me!  Also, anyone interested should register as a teacher on the Pennsic University website, locateable through the main pennsic webpage (our computer is in upheaval, so I do not have the link on hand).
     Remember, you do not have to be a either professional dancer or teacher to share your knowledge---I hope to see many interesting class submissions and new faces teaching!

Yours,
Judith