pennsicdance: (no subject)

Greg Lindahl lindahl at pbm.com
Wed Mar 28 12:51:18 PDT 2007

On Wed, Mar 28, 2007 at 12:49:07PM -0700, Greg Lindahl wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 28, 2007 at 06:58:37PM +0200, Judith wrote:
>
> > p.s. for sources of medieval and renaissance "fancy dress", look at medieval
> > and renaissance iconography depicting classical people.
>
> p.p.s. if anyone can find some online images related to this, please let
> me know, so I can link them to the Pennsic Dance website. Thanks!

p.p.p.s. Oh, and can I please get some volunteers to post this notice
on the Kingdom mailing lists of the main Pennsic kingdoms?  (At least
AEthelmearc, East, Middle, Atlantia, and if others want to be
included, that's fine with me.) Please email me personally, saying
which of these lists you subscribe to.

-- Gregory