pennsicdance: Giulietta da Venezia to be elevated to the Order of the Pelican

Diana Slivinska slavicdiva at pobox.com
Sun Aug 20 15:35:55 PDT 2006

Hi all!

Maestro Lyev wrote:

> Breaking Heraldic news:
>
> At AEthelmearc court on Tuesday, Baroness Giulietta da Venezia was
> given a writ to be elevated to the Order of the Pelican at a later
> date (I didn't catch the details).

September 9th, Summer's End, Canton of Beau Fleuve (Niagara Falls, NY).

> What made this more fun to watch
> was the fact that she was heralding kingdom court at the time!
> (someone must have had fun arranging this item to be on the docket
> without her knowing)

Oh yes..."someone" did--my wonderful King and Queen, who didn't tell
anybody, not even my husband, what They were up to.  His Majesty,
Himself, read my scroll, and He was having a great deal of fun!  As
for myself, never saw the train, never saw the tracks, missed the
headlights oncoming and the 40 guys robbing the train...

So much to unpack, so much to sew...

hugs,

--Giulietta