(somewhat OT) Re: pennsicdance: Belated stuff

Philip Edward Lewis flip+ at andrew.cmu.edu
Mon Jul 31 08:21:33 PDT 2006

Greg Lindahl <lindahl at pbm.com> writes:
>I made webpages at:
>http://pennsicdance.aands.org/
>Among other things it has a condensed schedule that you can print.

I've updated my pennsic planner booklet some:
http://www.contrib.andrew.cmu.edu/~flip/pennsicplanner.pdf

Print double sided, cut in half (top/bottom), fold, stack, and tie (or
bookbind!) and you have your very own diary/planner. I've found it handy.
(Thanks to Marybeth G. for the original idea.)

Ob On topic:Make sure you put all your dance items in it. ;)

Also: http://www.contrib.andrew.cmu.edu/~flip/pennsic35classes.csv
might be of use to some.

--
May no harm befall you,