pennsicdance: Belated stuff

Greg Lindahl lindahl at pbm.com
Sun Jul 30 16:32:28 PDT 2006

I made webpages at:

http://pennsicdance.aands.org/

Among other things it has a condensed schedule that you can print.

I see only one mistake -- a record low number! -- Judith's Ball Prep
call at 4pm on Tuesday is only going to be 1 hour, due to Phillip's
Blue Feather Ball prep at 5-6pm. Other than that, everything is
correct on the Pennsic A&S website, so it'll be correct in the book,
hopefully. It would probably be a good idea to have a pile of
condensed schedules to hand out Just In Case.

Finally, I'm filling in at the last minute for 2 "Intermediate 16c
Italian" classes, one at 1pm Thu 8/10 and one at 2pm Thu 8/17. I will
be teaching "16th Century Italian Dances Commonly Done in the West",
and this year I promise I will have class handouts. So come and see
what you've been missing!

-- Gregory