pennsicdance: ISO Floor Person!

Andrea Collis andrea.collis at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 09:18:48 PDT 2006

Ok, Darius and I will be around and can supervise the floor...as long as
there is someone around who actually knows what has to be done, because we
have no idea (but we come with 3 - count them 3 - cordless drills).  We will
be camping with Eoforwic - just so you know where to find us.

Lynnette and Darius