pennsicdance: ISO Pennsic 36 EuroDance Coordinator

Annikki Weston annikki at comcast.net
Fri Aug 4 04:57:56 PDT 2006

Hello!

I'm afraid that I can't guarantee that I'll make a significant portion
of Pennsic next year.

Are there any people out there who would like to consider taking over
the role of European Dance Activities Coordinator next Pennsic?  Please
talk with me at Pennsic this year about it!

Please remember that next year, Pennsic starts a week earlier than usual
(land grab on the last Saturday of July rather than first Saturday of
August).

Please also remember that you don't have to do all the work yourself --
delegation is your friend :).  In fact, there are two folks already
expressing an interest in doing the scheduling work in late spring.

Thank you!
Adele