pennsicdance:sheet music interp

Sean D. Sorrentino sdsorrentino at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 15 10:44:38 PDT 2005

--- whirlygig <whirlygig at cox.net> wrote:

> (And I would
> definitely encourage heavy musician involvement to
> create them if those
> markings aren't out there to be put in; like a team
> of musicians on
> different instruments with dancers working
> together...)

oh lord, could you imagine the catfights?

musician- it is so much prettier at this tempo

dancer- shut up and play it how i tell you before i
break your lute over your pointy head!

musician- that's not nice. and it really does sound
better.

dancer- in period you got paid to do a job. you're
just a technitian.

maybe we could write a commedia scenario on this one.
Domenico

Sean Sorrentino
Email:
sean at seansorrentino.com