pennsicdance: dance practice for one

Sean D. Sorrentino sdsorrentino at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 7 18:06:39 PDT 2005

in the annals of "strange things we do 'cause we're
dancers," i held dance practice in my driveway. a
grand total of one person showed up, me, though my
roommate watched for a bit, and the dogs were
intrigued.

i am happy to report that i remembered all the dances,
though i didn't immediately recognize each musical
piece. i hate to think what the neighbors were
thinking. hopefully next wednesday will yeild a larger
turnout.

it is only fair to mention that i only said anything
about it on the baronial list here today, so it might
not be total lack of interest. it might be severe lack
of interest coupled with lack of planning time due to
instructor error.

Domenico

Sean Sorrentino
Email: