pennsicdance: Gathering Peascods

whirlygig whirlygig at cox.net
Wed Sep 7 11:10:25 PDT 2005

This dance works best with about 6-9 couples.  Any more then that, I don't
encourage the men to go back to their partner, but do the dance as a
quasi-mixer.  Then when the women catch up, they're with their original
partner.  Mostly, if I have 12 couples or more on the floor- I break it into
2 smaller circles.

Heck, on MOST of the "as many as will" dances out there, I would suggest
break into smaller circles- rather then large ovals or lines of people.
It may not be as period, but it's sure a quite a bit safer!

:)