pennsicdance: Message RE: Katrina from Gleann Abhann

whirlygig at cox.net whirlygig at cox.net
Fri Sep 2 20:53:12 PDT 2005

The concept of whether there is an SCA culture to celebrate came up on this list not too long ago.

So I'm passing this on - It's too good not to.

Good luck, fortune, and kindness - especially to any on this list in areas of the south - my thoughts and prayers are with you and all of us as winter approaches.

~Lorelei